When a website is not optimized it can lead to never being discovered by search engines, load and perform slowly, and have broken pages and links. We offer solutions to optimize your website for today’s web traffic demands and trends, and can tailor those needs to your budget.
Website Optimization Solutions in Phoenix, AZ
Focus on your business while we keep your website blazing fast, SEO friendly and optimized.
We offer affordable WordPress optimization services for every budget!
No contracts required.
WHY HIRE US FOR WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION?
We take care of updates and new website development.
Our response time is second to none. Great communication is a priority when assisting clients with their site.
We perform security checks, firewall monitoring, malware detection and removal.
We do one thing, WordPress, and our goal every day is to provide a great experience.
We won’t force you to switch to our hosting. We provide optimization on your WordPress website for any hosting service.
Month-to-month service, no long-term contracts. We earn your business each month.
Let us optimize existing website content and pages for SEO
We perform offsite daily backups for you, never lose your website if something goes wrong!
We troubleshoot WordPress configuration problems and plugins for you!
There is a truly mind-numbing amount of misinformation, disinformation and self-perpetuating Internet mythology concerning what Google cares about most when it comes to performance. So much so that the layperson stands no chance of sorting it out by themselves. So let’s clarify:
It is not necessarily a site’s Load Time. It is not necessarily a website’s PageSpeed Insights grades. It is not necessarily a website’s scores on any best practices suggestions tool or artificial ‘speed test’ and nowhere does Google say that it is. Quite the contrary, in fact.
What Google wants, because it is what your website’s users want, is an optimal User Experience. Simply stated, the user’s perception of speed is the by-far-and-away most important performance characteristic. This is, of course, why Google is so adamant about optimizing above-the-fold content and why Google so highly favors websites that have implemented Progressive Rendering to the fullest extent possible. What Google cares about, because it’s what your site’s users care about most, is real-world performance. For example:
The speed with which your above-the-fold content begins to render for your website’s real, human users. The time it takes for above-the-fold content to be visually complete and interactive for your website’s real, human users.
The average time at which visible parts of your page are displayed relative to the average time at which visible parts of your competitor’s page are displayed for actual human beings.
Said differently: the performance metrics Google cares about most and therefore Build Epic focuses on most, are the user-centric performance metrics that combine to form the perception of blazing fast speed. These real-world performance metrics include:
TTFB (Time to First Byte);
Start Render Time;
Time to Above-the-Fold Visual Completion;
First Paint Time;
Time to Interactivity;
And — Most Importantly — Google’s Speed Index, and Lighthouse Metrics.
If you are a growing business, you probably are focused on increasing sales and working with your existing customers.
Build Epic’s Monthly Website Optimization Packages make it possible to get the help you need without the complexity of managing and hiring additional high-skilled staff members. We ensure that your website is routinely optimized! Your website optimization package can be tailored to YOUR business-specific needs.
ONE TIME OPTIMIZATIONBASIC OPTIMIZATION
- Audit Website Optimization
- Reduce Server Response Time (TTFB)
- Enable & Leverage Browser Caching
- Enable & Configure Compression
- Enable & Configure Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- Enable & Configure Page Caching
- Enable & Configure Gravatar Caching
- Enable & Configure RSS Caching
- Enable & Configure Basic Firewall
- Enable & Configure Google Analytics ID Tracking
- Enable and Configure AIOSEO
- Add Sitemap Optimization
- Add Webmaster Verification
- Add SEO Title Tags
- Add SEO Descriptions
- Add SEO photo alt attributes
- Optimize Basic Settings for SEO
- Optimize Loading Performance
ONE TIME OPTIMIZATIONADVANCED OPTIMIZATION
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING IN BASIC, PLUS…
- Enable & Configure 301 redirection validation
- Enable & Configure Internal 301 redirect fixes
- Enable & Configure 404 error check and fixes
- Enable & Configure Uptime Monitoring
- Enable & Configure Asset Optimization
- Enable & Configure Enhanced Firewall
- Enable & Configure Offsite Backup
- Enable & Configure GMB
- Enable & Configure GSC
- Enable & Configure SEO for new content
- Add SEO Keyword Implementation
- Add Enhanced Home Page SEO
- Optimize Interactivity
- Optimize Visual Stability
- Optimize Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS)
- Optimize UX
- Optimize URL Structure
- Optimize Browser Compatibility
- Optimize Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)
- Optimize Total Blocking Time (TBT)
- Optimize Footer
- Optimize Header
- Optimize Photo sizing
- Inspect Design Inconsistencies
- MONITOR Third Party Integration Functionality
BUILD EPIC PLANMONTHLY OPTIMIZATION
- MAINTAIN YOUR OPTIMIZATION
- INCLUDES ALL BASIC AND ADVANCED OPTIONS
- 1 YR. COMMITMENT
- BILLED ANNUALLY
FAST, RELIABLE UPDATES
Stop waiting days or weeks for a response! We provide you with your own support portal, requests are handled quickly!
A SECURE, RELIABLE WORDPRESS
GET PROBLEMS FIXED
Let's Build Epic Together
We want to work with you to Build Epic. If you are ready to take the next steps with us in your digital marketing efforts, then let's get started today!